Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Like mother, like daughter...

This is Bella.  She is my love...well one of my loves!  Of course there's my husband, my dog, my morning coffee, and Cake Pops!!  She is quickly learning the art of baking and loving what you bake!  She is such a sweet girl, and she's always wanting to help Mommy make pops!  One glimpse of them and she's joyfully exclaiming "Pops Mommy, I want Pops!"  Maybe I've created a monster?  Nonetheless, she evidently has her mothers (and her grandmothers) sweet tooth!  I try to limit her sugar, like any mother would, but it's getting harder with all these fabulous treats around!  Maybe I'll experiment with some Zucchini or Banana bread pops?  Hmmm, could be good!! 
~Cheers, Nicole

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! You should try the Zuchinni pops, they would be gone in a snap at our house!
    xo

    ReplyDelete