Q&A: "What is a Cake Pop?"
This is a question we've been answering a lot lately! Many of our friends have had these yummy little treats, but few people know what goes into the process that make them so tasty! Here's how we do it!
1. First, we start out with our delicious homemade cakes, made from scratch with the best quality ingredients. Yep, flour, sugar, eggs, and all that good stuff! No mixes allowed here!
2. Next, we gently crumble the cake into a fine texture. (You can use your hands or a food processor for this part!)
3. Then we mix the cake with homemade creamy frosting.
4. Then, the mixture is rolled into balls. (We like to use a cookie scoop for uniformity.)
5. We gently roll the balls to keep a nice texture.
6. Next, a lollipop stick is inserted into the ball of cake, and dipped in Guittard Chocolate.
7. Finally, the Cake Pops are decorated. We use various chocolate coating, sprinkles, sugars, and other decorations to make our Cake Pops look perfect!
8. Voila....Cakes That Go Pop!
Thanks for supporting our new growing business, AND a big thanks to www.photographybymerrilee.com for capturing the process.
Natalie & Nicole